Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thursday Aboard Seabourn Odyssey: Our Sea Day & Send Your Good Thoughts, Please

Life always sends you a curveball when you least expect it. Right as we were leaving for our Seabourn Odyssey cruise, we found out my mother would need to undergo surgery. It was, of course, scheduled for while we're overseas.

Today I'll be thinking about my Mom and would appreciate it if you also sent your positive thoughts in the direction of my family. It's a sea day and that should make it easier for me to stay in touch with my family, at least via e-mail. I look forward to disembarking on Saturday and heading home to visit with my Mom.

Today's slower schedule will allow us to really enjoy the ship and take lots of photos and videos. We promise to share as much information with you as soon as was can. All the best!

Don't miss our Seabourn Odyssey blog posts, Twitter tweets, YouTube videos, and LuxuryCruiseBible.com articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...